For Long-term Care insurance, it pays to get to know Prudential...
For more than 130 years, the Prudential Insurance Company of America has been a leading insurance provider, offering valuable coverage and peace of mind to millions of customers. A combination of financial strength and award-winning customer service has earned Prudential the highest ratings from the insurance industry and glowing reviews from their policyholders. Over the past 20 years, Prudential has been providing long term care insurance, with a wide range of products that emphasize home-based healthcare and the support of caregivers.
Crosspointe Insurance Advisors wants to be your partner in choosing a long term care insurance provider. Our agents can educate you on the various LTC insurance options available from Prudential and help you compare quotes from Prudential with other top insurance providers.
Prudential Long Term Care Insurance Options:
Depending on your personal finances, age and health condition, there are many different options available for long term care (LTC) insurance. No matter which Prudential LTC option you choose, the following factors should be considered:
- The type of coverage that is most appropriate for your situation
- Your Daily Benefit Amount or level of long term care coverage
- The duration of your coverage needs
- An option that will help offset inflation and its impact on the cost of care
- Partnership Plans are available in several states
Basically, a long term care policy should pay for the cost of help or supervision in the event of a chronic illness, severe cognitive impairment or disability that would prevent you from performing at least two activities of daily living. Whether the care you need would be provided in your home, at a nursing home, or at an assisted living or residential care facility, LTC insurance can offset the care of these costly long term care services.
According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), LTC insurance plans may include:
- At least one year of home health care or nursing home coverage, including custodial and intermediate care, with benefits that are not limited to skilled care;
- Coverage for Alzheimer's disease care, as long as the policy is purchased before the development of the disease;
- A program that protects you from inflation by either increasing the benefit level periodically, or allowing for a specific percentage of actual or reasonable costs;
- A guarantee that the policy cannot be canceled or otherwise terminated as you get older or your health condition changes;
- A right to return the policy within thirty days for any reason whatsoever;
Prudential LTC3 Policy:
While the plan features and options of Prudential's long term care insurance vary by state, their LTC3 policy is always flexible and it offers a customized premium that is based on the plan holder's selected benefits.
To learn more about the policy features and options available from a Prudential LTC3 policy, contact the long term care specialists at Crosspointe Insurance Advisors. We will help you decide on the coverage options that make the most sense for your unique situation, and help you make an educated decision before choosing a long term care policy.